Here's To One Swell Gal

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Enough with all the talk - let's see some ass!

I got my digital camera in the mail today! Yaahooo! I was just seeing how close I could focus on my foot. It was pretty damn close, let me tell you. So when I get a memory card (an important detail I overlooked) you can see what nice toes I have (with my really close zoom. I mean really close).

It's a Nikon D50. And did I mention how freaking awesome it is? It is one of the three biggest purchases I have ever made, my car and my laptop being the others. I'm not all that into naming things - though my car does have a name (Gertrudes, or Gertie as I call her) - but I looked at my camera and thought "Herman!". So, her name is Herman. Yes, her. She's biologically male but prefers female pronouns.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! Ah Satan, you are turning into me with my consistent crappy naming of objects ability. And by that I mean...a female Herman. And myself naming female things Ralphina.

(Threes Company theme song playing)
AH ha ha, we are two of a kind...two of a kind. *wink*

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tasha...

totally unrelated...
but i thought of you and your NJ love... or "love" of NJ...

and your moments of teenage/sex ed/crude//statepride/lame joke likefulness...

here's to NJ

: Only Jersey people can understand this.

A girl says to her date, "You're in for a real treat. I've been told that I have a body like New Jersey."
So, her date grabs her waist and asks, "What's this?"
She replies "Middlesex."
He grabs her butt and asks "what's this?"
She replies,"Freehold."
Then he grabs her breast and asks "what's this?"
She replies,"Point Pleasant."
Finally, he reaches between her thighs and says, "I guess this is Cherry Hill?"
"No", she replies, "That's Eatontown."
The guy gets so excited that he pulls down his pants and says, "Welcome to Wildwood!"

Gotta love New Jersey

repost this if your from nj

1:35 PM  
Blogger Natasha said...

Heh?! who the heck left this? i don't think i venture into crude or lame joke territory, thank you very much (yes, i have an extremely high tolerance for crude, but lame jokes? never!). reveal yourself, crude, lame joke leaver!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok.

tolerance would have been a MUCH better word.

but i'm stupid, so what can i say?

gotta love new jersey.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter