No, we're not the same person but we are related
From Rebecca's About Me blurb on MySpace.
"I'm odd, and I am a bitch. I am opinionated. I love my family, but I hate them. I constantly give myself replacement mothers due to me lacking a steady mother figure my whole life. I'm pro-choice. I look up to my oldest sisters because they made me into the person I am, they don't get enough credit for being the greatest craziest bitchiest sisters I could ever ask for. I talk to my sisters a lot because they are there for me and I love them. I hate my father. I want my mom to understand me and for her to stop thinking I am a waste of space. I feel like I am the only one keeping my house together, when my mom thinks I am the one tearing it apart. My mom is in denial about everything and is selfish. I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness. (Ironically I always forget how to spell Jehovah) There is nothing freakier then hearing your baby cousin ask you if "You serve Jehovah" and then secretly wanting to make him cry by saying you worship Satan....I have abandonment issues, My mother thinks I am stupid. I like doing nothing. The women in my family are a completely different breed, there are no women like us."

1 Comments:
HUZZAH! I'z Famous!
Post a Comment
<< Home