Bare with me here...
Hello Dear Blog.
Yes, I know. It's been awhile. But I have a good excuse, really. See, I've been trying to replace you with real live people. I know, I know. I'm sorry - yes, of course you give me almost everything I could ever want or need. But there are just some things that you cannot fulfill for me. Unfortunately, most of the human beings I've been meeting lately have not been able to fulfill those needs for me either, but...how does the saying go? You can't win if you don't play.
I had hoped that by being more social I would, if nothing else, at least get some good blog material. But I have been left wholly uninspired by recent human contact as of late. In fact, you might even say I've been disappointed by my recent human contact. As it turns out, I've gotten better material from inside my own head than from any freak I've met lately. Go figure! If freaks aren't good for giving you good material what are they good for??
Anyway, even this post is falling dreadfully short of my usually stellar performance. So I'll stop now. I just wanted to write and tell you, blog, that I am alive, and I'll stop having such a lame and depressing life just as soon as I can. Hopefully you'll hear from me soon.
natasha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home