No comment.
It’s funny (where funny = weird and sometimes creepy) the sound bites you get from a night out dancing (especially if people ask you what you do and what you do happens to have something to do with sex. Suddenly people feel inclined - obligated almost - to tell you the most interesting things (where interesting often = inappropriate and TMI)). If you read some of the one-liners and they don’t seem to make sense, insert a little bit more sleaze ball into your interpretation and you’ll get the idea.
“I learned you gotta act confident – the chicks dig it.”
“I decided to learn to salsa when I realized it’s a great excuse to talk to beautiful women.”
“I’ve never danced with a partner so tall – it’s almost like dancing with another man.”
“I call this move ‘Displaying the flower.’ I do it so I can make all my friends jealous.”
“Which one of us is supposed to be the flower?”
“I wouldn’t have pegged you as a Sexuality educator. You seem more like an English teacher.”
“I guess it’s not as safe to open the condom with your teeth, but it’s much sexier (makes motion of opening condom with teeth). No?”
“Who taught you to move your hips that way?” (Extra sleaze here)
“I use condoms sometimes – but I don’t really know how.”
“So you talk to kids about sex – like kindergartners?”
“Don’t worry – my fiancé isn’t here.”
“I’m going to dip you – don’t be scared.”
“What do you think about Metrosexuals?”
“Yeah – he’s my roommate. I’m still trying to figure out if he’s gay” (wait for it….) “I’m not gay.”
“I work out at the gym – can you tell?”

2 Comments:
LOW-COST CIALIS
PURCHASE CIALIS ONLINE LOW-PRICES
BUY LOW-COST VIAGRA ! HALF-PRICE CIALIS ! CHEAP LEVITRA !
BUY HALF-PRICE VIAGRA-LEVITRA-CIALIS AND SAVE MORE THEN 70% of YOUR MONEY
TREATMENT IMPOTENCE
PURCHASE CHEAP CIALIS ONLINE & GET SPECIAL GIFT....
BUY LOW-COST VIAGRA ! HALF-PRICE CIALIS ! CHEAP LEVITRA !
BUY CHEAP VIAGRA.LOW-COST CIALIS.HALF-PRICE LEVITRA
BUY CHEAP CIALIS
CHEAP CIALIS...LOW-COST VIAGRA...HALF-PRICE LEVITRA.LIPITOR.ZOLOFT.ANTIDEPRESSANTS..
BUY LOW-COST VIAGRA ! HALF-PRICE CIALIS ! CHEAP LEVITRA !
BUY LOW-PRICE VIAGRA ONLINE
ACNE MEDICINE ONLINE
buy cheap accutane
WHAT IS ANTHELMINTICS
discount Albenza
ANTIBACTERIAL MEDICINE & CARE
order amoxil
AMPICILLIN ONLINE
BUY AMPICILLIN
BUY CHEAP BACTRIM
order bactrim
NEW DRUGS & PILLS… SUPER-VIAGRA…
BUY CIALIS ONLINE
BUY CIPRO ONLINE
cheap cipro
BUY CHEAP DIFLUCAN ONLINE
ANTIFUNGAL CARE
BUY CHEAP SUPER VIAGRA ONLINE AND SAVE 70 % OF MONEY...
Order LOW-COST CIALIS VIAGRA LEVITRA
Credit CARDS
Post a Comment
<< Home