Enough beating around the bush
Today I did my laundry, went grocery shopping, rollerbladed, worked in my garden, did yoga, cleaned my house and cooked dinner, all in an attempt to exhaust myself to the point that I could no longer think about sex. And, though I did successfully exhaust myself I am still thinking about sex. But at least now the blood is flowing away from my genitals and back to my brain, which I find very helpful when trying to make important decisions about whether or not to have sex with a person you really want to have sex with.
I have to spare the details for many reasons, but I will say that thankfully his brain was working better than mine otherwise we could have started a whole avalanche of things we’re just not in a position to deal with right now.
And so it is. Back to working in the garden.

1 Comments:
what a fab link...although they missed my personal favorite "rubbing one off"
Post a Comment
<< Home